As a CIBEL PhD student, you will have opportunities to:
- Research with global leaders on cutting-edge issues in the field.
- Forge connections via CIBEL’s international network, including the Tsinghua-UNSW Joint Research Centre for International Commercial and Economic Law and CIBEL Global Network.
- Access tailored and structured professional development programs.
- Feature your research work and achievements via CIBEL channels, including website, social media platforms and newsletters.
- Be invited to exclusive CIBEL events and network with stakeholders from academia, legal, business, financial services and government sectors.
PhD Scholarship in China’s role in transnational economic governance
We are now offering one PhD Scholarship in conjunction with an Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project on China’s Belt and Road Initiative: A New Model of Economic Governance. Applicants should have outstanding research potential and a demonstrated interest in China’s role in transnational economic governance. The scholarship will commence at a mutually agreed date between September 2022 and July 2023. Applications are open until 31 May 2022. More details can be found here.
Scientia PhD Scholarship
CIBEL successfully proposed a project as part of UNSW's prestigious Scientia PhD Scholarship Scheme. The research project proposed is "Globalisation at the Crossroads: China and International Economic Law".
Details of the project may be found here.